Tag Archives: Plymouth MA CPA Heather Cozby

Some S Corporations May Want to Convert to C Corporations

The following article was published by the IRS. After last year’s tax reform legislation, some S corporations may choose to revoke their S election to be a C corporation because of the new, flat 21-percent C corporation tax rate. Before … Continue reading

Posted in Corporate Taxes, IRS, Self-Employed, Small Business, Tax Law Changes, Tax Tips, Taxes | Tagged , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment