Tag Archives: filing a paper tax extension

How to File a Tax Extension for Your 2013 Return

The following article was recently published by the MSCPA. The tax clock is ticking, and the countdown to April 15 has begun. If more time is needed to file a 2013 tax return, the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) … Continue reading

Posted in E-file, IRS, Personal Taxes, Tax Extensions, Tax Tips, Taxes | Tagged , , , , ,